Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Angel In My Arms

     Several months ago I ordered a special 'Jackson' doll from Angel In My Arms Dolls.  This angel mama makes beautiful bereavement dolls that are the same size and weight as your angel.  I desperately wanted one that was the same size as my little Jackson.  I am beginning to forget how small he was and what it felt like to hold him.  After losing my little Jackson all I really wanted was to hold him again.  That was one of the hardest things to deal with in the grieving process, empty arms.  This little doll will be so special!  Now I can hold 'Jackson' whenever I want!  A regular doll doesn't even come close to the same size and weight as these precious angel babies.
     My mom wanted one too so we ordered them together.  They should come very soon!  She emailed me these beautiful pictures of them in the meantime ...................
 I love the little hat, diaper and booties!
 So tiny.....


So precious!!!

2 comments:

Buchanan Fam said...

Oh my goodness! That is so precious! And what a wonderful keepsake for you to help you remember him!

Sara said...

I need to get one of these of Tesslee! I so wish I had had more time holding her. thank you for sharing this, Kim.